6 second take: All good things come to those who wait…for iced coffee. Iced coffee, on a hot day, can perform miracles. Coffee is already known to be a preventative factor against mild depression, Parkinson's disease, and colon and rectal cancers. Spoil yourself with cold and refreshing iced coffee made…
6 second take: The power of a person’s mind is directly proportional to the quality of coffee they drink, especially if they are drinking Ankle Biter Dalgona coffee.
Ankle Biter Dalgona Coffee is a delicious and fun way to enjoy your morning cup of joe. This unique twist on the popular Dalgona coffee trend is perfect for those who prefer a lighter, sweeter coffee experience.
|PREP TIME 4 mins||TOTAL TIME 4 mins|
|COURSE Drinks||YIELD 1 serving|
- 1cup ice
- ⅔cup milk
- 2tablespoons hot water
- 1tablespoon Bull and Bear Brew Irrational Exuberance™
- 1tablespoon sugar
- Combine coffee, sugar, and hot water in a tall container.
- Whip until soft peaks form.
- Use a handheld milk frother and in less than a minute of whisking, the dark brown coffee will turn into a golden, toffee color as it fluffs up. Make sure to move the milk frother up and down to get as much air into it. Once it forms soft peaks, it’s ready.
- Pour milk into a cup of ice.
- Spoon Dalgona on top.
- Stir well before drinking.
- To make a taller serving, double the ingredients by whipping 2 tablespoons coffee, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 4 tablespoons hot water. Be aware that this is a lot of caffeine!
- Regular instant coffee will work but I prefer the Irrational Exuberance from Bull and Bear Brew since it taste better.
- Any kind of milk can be used from whole milk to nut milk.
- Dalgona coffee can be made by using a hand whisk or by putting coffee, sugar, and hot water into an airtight container and shaking it until frothy. Both methods will take longer than a handheld milk frother.
NUTRITIONCalories: 163 | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 391mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 264IU | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 1mg
WHAT IS ANKLE BITER?
- Ankle biter is a slang term for a stock with market capitalization of less than $500 million.
- It can also be used to refer to startups that challenge behemoth incumbents in established industries.
- Growth of Internet ecosystem, which allows startups to scale their operations without much investment, has led to the emergence of an “ankle biter economy”.
Drink What Makes You Savvy. ? You pour it without thinking (or more likely to help you start thinking) but there's a fascinating backstory behind your morning cup of coffee. Here's what goes into each cup of brewed beans — err, seeds. 1. The drink dates back to 800 A.D. Legend has it that 9th-century goat herders…
From listening to music to ordering groceries to working from home, almost all aspects of our daily lives are connected to the internet in some way. But our always-connected nature can come with risks: According to the FBI’s “2020 Internet Crime Report,” the bureau’s Internet Crime Complaint Center averaged almost 15,000 complaints a week and…
Whether you’re already investing or are just thinking about it, you should understand risk and the role it can play in a portfolio. And although it may seem simple enough on the surface, risk can be one of the most difficult concepts to grasp – especially for new investors. To help clear things up, here…