6 second take: All good things come to those who wait…for iced coffee. Iced coffee, on a hot day, can perform miracles.
Coffee is already known to be a preventative factor against mild depression, Parkinson’s disease, and colon and rectal cancers. Spoil yourself with cold and refreshing iced coffee made with cinnamon, chocolate syrup, and cloves. This is a great way to bond with your friend and family on summer day.
- ½ cup Bull and Bear Brew Dead Cat Bounce™
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon + more for optional garnish
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup ice
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt optional garnish
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Combine coffee, cinnamon, cloves, and chocolate syrup. Mix well.
Stir together, making sure the ground spices are well mixed in.
- Pour milk into the spiced coffee.
- Make cream topping.
Whisk heavy cream and sugar using a handheld milk frother until it thickens. This should take just a few seconds.
- Assemble drink.
Pour flavored coffee into a cup with ice. Spoon on cream topping.
- Optional: Garnish with a dusting of ground cinnamon and sea salt.
Calories: 318 | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 973IU | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 1mg
WHAT IS DEAD CAT BOUNCE?
- A dead cat bounce is a short-lived and often sharp rally that occurs within a secular downtrend.
- It is a rally that is unsupported by fundamentals that is reversed by price movement to the downside.
- In technical analysis, a dead cat bounce is considered to be a continuation pattern.
- At first, the bounce may appear to be a reversal of the prevailing trend, but it is quickly followed by a continuation of the downward price move.
- Dead cat bounce patterns are usually only realized after the fact and are difficult to identify in real-time.